Serving others is one of the greatest ways to grow and find fulfillment. God has given you gifts and abilities that have the potential to flourish, and bless others. We will be contacting you right away with your "next step." Welcome to the team!
AREAS TO SERVE
ADMIN/OFFICE** - Assist staff with day-to-day operations, preparation, and organization during office hours.
ADULT CLASSES - Lead or assist a LifeGroup or LifeCare in welcoming, encouraging, and/or facilitating spiritual growth and fellowship.
- ARK KIDS - Express God’s heart and care in our children’s ministry in various capacities: connecting with children (birth-5th grade), assisting with parent/child check-in, or behind-the-scenes.
GUEST SERVICES //
- CAFÉ - Serve in our café by providing excellent service, good food, and a nice cup of coffee!
- GREETERS - Cheerfully welcome all who enter. This is a great place to serve with your spouse!
- SERVE & ASSIST - This team's main purpose is to provide and oversee the well being of everyone on our campus. Whether it's giving directions, assisting people in need, or locating lost parents, we're here to assist and help people feel welcome.
- PARKING LOT - Help create a positive first impression while driving a golf cart (must be 25 or older) or directing traffic
- USHERS - Assist in this men’s ministry to provide a welcoming and orderly environment before, during, and after services.
- WELCOME CENTER - Giving a warm welcome and gift to visitors, as well as ministry information to church members.
- DUPLICATION - Copy and deliver current messages on CD for distribution after Sunday (1st service only) and Wednesday services.
- TECHNICAL - Assist behind the scenes with cameras, lights, sound, and more!
- HELPING HANDS** - Serve with an upbeat team to provide a fresh and clean church environment for all services.
- HOSPITALITY & EVENTS - Assist with providing drinks, refreshments, decorations and warm friendly faces.
- AYC - Young adult leaders to serve in our student ministry by being a positive and encouraging influence.
- HOSPITAL VISITATIONS - Visit our church members who are in the hospital, hospice, nursing home, or private home to provide prayer and encouragement.
- MEAL DELIVERY - Assist with delivering a home-cooked meal for a family who has experienced the loss of a loved one or an illness.
- OUTREACHES - Serve in the many seasonal church outreaches, including Serve Saturday (monthly), Easter, and Thanksgiving.
- ADULT CHOIR - Express your love and heart for Worship by joining the adult choir on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm.
SPECIAL NEEDS //
- Express God’s heart and care in our special needs ministry in various capacities: connecting with people of all ages, assisting with check-in, connector, or behind-the-scenes.
**As a blessing to our parents with children at home, we provide childcare (0-12 yrs.) for our volunteers:
- Tuesdays: 9 am - Noon
- Thursdays: 9 am - 3 pm