Financial giving at The Ark can generally be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
Ways to Give
- safe and secure, give with complete confidence that your information will be kept confidential
- give one time or set up scheduled recurring transactions
- designate gifts to specific causes
- easily track & adjust your giving
- learn how to set up an online giving account
During the Service
- able to give by cash, check, or credit/debit card with giving envelope
- drop envelope in the buckets as they are passed or at one of our conveniently located Drop Boxes
- going out of town or prefer to give during the week
- mail to our church office
- find out more about the brand new "Legacy Foundation" at www.thearkchurch.com/legacy
10% of our income that we give to God
Any funds given over and above our tithes
Goes to support the missionaries/ministries that we team up with locally and around the world
Throughout the year, be part of the major outreaches from The Ark
Contribute toward this wonderful tool God has blessed us with
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 936-756-1988.
All transactions are credited toward your giving statement and available for your records.