For the saving of households. - Hebrews 11:7
Tithing is an act of worship that expresses our gratitude, faith, and love for others. If you would like to be a part of the change happening here at The Ark, be praying to know and do God’s will concerning your contribution.
As you spend time in God’s Word seeking His will, the amount he leads you to give will be the right amount. Why should I give you ask? God’s love motivated Him to give. In the same way we are motivated by love in giving. “For God so loved the world that He gave his only Son” John 3:16. Be a part of something bigger. We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give not out of obligation but out of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our community.
Securely Give Online
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Ways to Give
There are many easy ways for you to give. Including one-time gifts dropped in the offering buckets, giving online, and setting up online recurring giving.
God calls us to make wise and faithful choices. By planning our future gifts now, we are graciously responding to the blessings of God in our lives, and establishing a legacy that will continue to honor God. Legacy gifts create an opportunity for abundant provision that will allow for the church to continue its mission long after we are gone.
There are three types of funds in the Foundation
- Unrestricted Fund: These are the most flexible for the support of The Ark Church’s ministry and vision. It's income and growth may be spent with any of the other funds or on matters falling outside of the purpose of one of the restricted funds, but needed to further The Ark Church's ministry.
- Capital Fund: Supports the purchase or maintenance of the property and buildings allowing for ongoing improvement.
- Ministry Fund: Supports various specific ministries of the church.
Legacy Gifts are invested in the Foundation’s Unrestricted Fund, unless restricted by the donor or designated by the Board of Directors.
How to Leave a Legacy
A Legacy Gift of any size is significant. The best gift is one that is appropriate for your particular circumstances. A Legacy Gift can be structured to benefit the donor or The Ark Church during the donor’s lifetime, or to benefit The Ark Church at the death of the donor.
- Bequest in your will
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- 401K Retirement Benefit Plans and IRAs
- Stocks, bonds, real estate, and property