Employment at The Ark
The Ark Church greatly values its employees and provides a fun, Christ-centered, fast paced work environment. In order to accomplish our mission of connecting people to Christ and equipping them for growth and ministry, The Ark Church is committed to employing the most talented and qualified individuals for each position.
To apply for any of our job opportunities, please send your resume and a reference information to (only complete submissions will be considered). Please include the position name for which you are applying in the email subject line. No phone calls, please. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those individuals who we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.
AK Care Position
Ideal Personality: Great with children, patient, dependable, punctual, a team player, flexible, positive, energetic, coachable, and responsible.
Passion for: Creating a great environment for children that is loving, safe, and fun.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Provide own transportation
- Able to care for children birth-5th grade
- Capable of lifting, bending, playing on the floor
- Engaging with children through creative play, crafts, games, etc.
- General room set-up, clean-up, toy disinfecting, and occasional light laundry
- Other duties as assigned
Part-time hours vary and include some evenings/weekends as events occur and schedule requires.
**Childcare is unavailable for this position.
Contributions/ Accounting Team Member
Ministry Area: Finance
Accountable to: Lead Accountant and Executive Pastor
Position is: Full Time
- Organized, 10 key skills, basic accounting, math skills, multi-tasking
- Enthusiastic, positive, professional, strong work ethic, team player, flexible
- Enjoys variety, likes to learn new things
- Getting things done correctly, within policy
- Point person for contribution processing
- Manage volunteer team
- Prepare contributions for Brink’s pickup
- Email deposit totals Monday by
- Post and balance all deposits
- Process miscellaneous deposits
- Answer tithing questions for members
- Correct tithing accounts as needed
- Prepare and send annual statements
- Tithe accounting
- Credit card processing
- Backup accounts payable processing during team vacations
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned