Employment at The Ark
The Ark Church greatly values its employees and provides a fun, Christ-centered, fast-paced work environment. In order to accomplish our mission of connecting people to Christ and equipping them for growth and ministry, The Ark Church is committed to employing the most talented and qualified individuals for each position.
To apply for any of our job opportunities, please send your resume and a reference information to (only complete submissions will be considered). Please include the position name for which you are applying in the email subject line. No phone calls, please. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those individuals who we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.
AK Care Position
AK Care positions are available for those 18 years or older who are friendly, dependable, and great with children. Hours vary and include some evenings and weekends. If interested, and click on the link at the bottom of this page for an application. Please complete the application completely and email it to
Ideal Personality: Great with children, patient, dependable, punctual, a team player, flexible, positive, energetic, coachable, and responsible.
Passion for: Creating a great environment for children that is loving, safe, and fun.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Provide own transportation
- Able to care for children birth-5th grade
- Capable of lifting, bending, playing on the floor
- Engaging with children through creative play, crafts, games, etc.
- General room set-up, clean-up, toy disinfecting, and occasional light laundry
- Other duties as assigned
Part-time hours vary and include some evenings/weekends as events occur and schedule requires.
**Childcare is unavailable for this position.
Lead Logistics Team Member
We have a dynamic Logistics Team that currently has openings. Our team members work together efficiently to the create the great environments we have here at The Ark Church. This includes consistent carrying and lifting of tables, chairs, and other furniture, moderate cleaning, and many special projects around campus.
The ideal candidate's personality traits include:
- A growing relationship with Jesus
- Able to maintain a servant's heart
- Strong communication skills
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated while still being a team player
- Positive, energetic, dependable and flexible
- Attentive to detail
- A strong work ethic with the ability to receive coaching
The available position is long-term, part-time salaried, with an average work week of 25-28 hours. Typical shifts during the week are from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Work days will flex depending on the needs of the church and the availability of the team members. This schedule usually flexes well and offers a great opportunity to college students.