Employment at The Ark
The Ark Church greatly values its employees and provides a fun, Christ-centered, fast-paced work environment. To accomplish our mission of connecting people to Christ and equipping them for growth and ministry, The Ark Church is committed to employing the most talented and qualified individuals for each position.
To apply for any of our job opportunities, please send your resume and reference information to (only complete submissions will be considered). Please include the position name for which you are applying in the email subject line. No phone calls, please.
Administrative Assistant - Part Time
We are looking to fill a position in our Operations Department with a person who is detail oriented and enjoys multi-tasking. As a member of the team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring tasks and responsibilities are completed accurately and promptly. We value our staff, and our staff values, their role, and the impact they make in transforming lives for Jesus.
- Excellence, multi-tasking, organization, administration
- Enthusiastic, positive, professional, strong work ethic, team player, flexible
- Detail oriented, enjoys variety, likes to learn new things
- people-oriented, teachable and coachable.
- Strong people skills which include the ability to work with a wide range of people and other departments
- Tracking and reporting of Facilities budget
- Process Facilities purchase orders
- Reconcile Facilities credit card statements
- Assist in managing Usher Ministry
- Handle logistics of food for weekly E5 Meetings
- Write "The Page" (a weekly internal news update) for review for the entire staff
- Compile weekly operations notes and email to the Operations Team
- Process purchase orders and event budget worksheets
- Research various projects as assigned
- Database input and data integrity projects as assigned
- Other duties as needed and assigned
Schedule: 16-18 hours per week. Plus other special events as needed.