Employment at The Ark
The Ark Church greatly values its employees and provides a fun, Christ-centered, fast-paced work environment. To accomplish our mission of connecting people to Christ and equipping them for growth and ministry, The Ark Church is committed to employing the most talented and qualified individuals for each position.
To apply for any of our job opportunities, please send your resume and reference information to (only complete submissions will be considered). Please include the position name for which you are applying in the email subject line. No phone calls, please.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
We are looking to fill a position in our Production/Technical Department with a person who is detail oriented and enjoys multi-tasking. As a member of the team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring tasks and responsibilities are completed accurately and in a timely manner. We value our staff and our staff values their role and the impact they make in transforming lives for Jesus.
- Excellence, Multi-tasking, Organization, Administration
- Enthusiastic, Positive, Professional, Strong Work Ethic, Team Player, Flexible
- Detail Oriented, Enjoys variety, Likes to learn new things
- People-Oriented, Teachable and Coachable.
- Work under the leadership of and partnering with the Technical Director
- Manage and maintain departmental budget
- Excel spreadsheet skills are key
- Submit and reconcile all purchase orders, event budget worksheets, and expenses
- Credit card reconciliation
- Give oversight on scheduled meetings and appointments on the Technical Director’s calendar
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Order departmental office supplies
- Manage Tech Team volunteers
- Ensure staffing & scheduling of volunteers etc.
- Attend weekly Departmental meeting
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Schedule: 15-18 hours per week (3-4 days/week) Plus other special events as needed.
If you meet our requirements please send your resume to .
Ark Kids is looking for help in AK Care. The ideal candidate must be 18 years of age or older, friendly, dependable, and great with children. Hours vary and include some evenings and weekends. If you are interested click here to fill out an application. Once you’ve completed the application please email it to or drop it off at the church office.
We are looking for people who are patient, dependable, punctual, team players, flexible, positive, energetic, coachable, and responsible. The ideal person will have a passion for creating a great environment for children that is loving, safe, and fun.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Provide own transportation
- Able to care for children birth-5th grade
- Capable of lifting, bending, playing on the floor
- Engaging with children through creative play, crafts, games, etc.
- General room set-up, clean-up, toy disinfecting, and occasional light laundry
- Other duties as assigned
Part-time hours vary and include some evenings/weekends as events occur and schedule requires.
**Childcare is unavailable for this position.