Employment at The Ark
The Ark Church greatly values its employees and provides a fun, Christ-centered, fast-paced work environment. To accomplish our mission of connecting people to Christ and equipping them for growth and ministry, The Ark Church is committed to employing the most talented and qualified individuals for each position.
To apply for any of our job opportunities, please send your resume and reference information to (only complete submissions will be considered). Please include the position name for which you are applying in the email subject line. No phone calls, please.
Live Video Director / Producer / Systems Technician
We are seeking an experienced Live Video Director / Producer / Systems Technician who has a passion for participating in planning, set-up, operation and maintenance of audio, video, and lighting equipment for worship services, conferences, and special events. Working under the Technical Director to bring excellence, execution, and leadership to the Production Department.
This position will have a strong emphasis on Live Video Directing / Producing and provide an incredible opportunity to grow, refine, and/or develop new skills. We are looking for a self-initiating, motivated, problem-solving action-oriented person. Organization and administration are a must with the flexibility to both lead and follow, respond quickly and efficiently to on-call situations, and be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in directing live video in a worship service
- Experience in A/V/L equipment setup, installation, and operation
- Able to demonstrate high proficiency with Ross Video Switchers and DashBoard
- Vectorworks/Illustrator/Google SketchUp - experience is a plus
- Knowledge of corporate event production, schedules, and workload
- Knowledge of various professional/broadcast video equipment
- Excellent initiative, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Possess a willingness to serve
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining deadlines
- An effective troubleshooter with a cool head
- Dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative
- Strong in training and building up volunteers
- Maintain A/V/L systems for all needed rooms and venues
- Setup, install, maintain and operate A/V/L systems equipment
- Knowledge of rigging, motors, and safety equipment
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Live Video Director for Main Auditorium
- Directing live video 50% - Installation/System Tech 50%
- Assist other ministries producing special events
- Provide expertise for video equipment purchases, installations, and outside events
Live Video Director:
- Direct live video for weekend worship services
- Attend pre-planning meetings and rehearsals
- Operate/produce live video for rehearsals, services, and special events
INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, AND SERVICE OF EQUIPMENT:
- Assist with planning and installation of A/V/L and structured cabling
- Provide routine maintenance for all video equipment
- Assist with routine maintenance of all A/V/L equipment
- Assist with design and construction of stage sets
- Knowledge of set design, construction, and safety
- May require evening and weekend work to support various events and functions
- Currently: Sunday and Wednesday worship services
Pay: Competitive Salary
- Based on experience and qualifications
AK Care Positions
Passion for: Creating a great environment for children that is loving, safe, and fun.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Provide your own transportation
- Able to care for children birth-5th grade
- Capable of lifting, bending, and playing on the floor
- Engaging with children through creative play, crafts, games, etc.
- General room set-up, clean-up, toy disinfecting, and occasional light laundry
- Other duties as assigned
Work Hours: Part-time hours vary and include some evenings/weekends as events occur and schedule requires.
**Childcare is unavailable for this position.
If you meet our requirements, please send your resume to .