Employment at The Ark
The Ark Church greatly values its employees and provides a fun, Christ-centered, fast paced work environment. In order to accomplish our mission of connecting people to Christ and equipping them for growth and ministry, The Ark Church is committed to employing the most talented and qualified individuals for each position.
To apply for any of our job opportunities, please send your resume and a reference information to: (only complete submissions will be considered). Please include the position name for which you are applying in the email subject line. No phone calls please. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those individuals who we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.
The Accounting Clerk will be in The Ark’s Finance Ministry and reports directly to the Lead Accountant and Executive Pastor. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
The ideal candidate will be organized, with the ability to 10-key, do basic accounting and have good math skills, along with being able to multi-task. We are looking for a person who is enthusiastic, positive, professional, with a strong work ethic, and is a flexible team player. This person ideally, enjoys variety and likes to learn new things, as well as, getting things done correctly, within policy, and with excellence.
- Point person for contribution processing
- Preparing contributions for Brink’s pickup
- Emailing deposit totals on Mondays by 2PM
- Posting and balancing all deposits to the general ledger
- Processing miscellaneous deposits
- Assisting with AP processing on payroll weeks, Fridays and vacations for other team members
- Processing charge accounts for AP as assigned
- Maintaining AP files
- Answering tithing questions for members
- Correcting tithing accounts as needed
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
This position is a full time position, working 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.